We understand that eating and buying organic is redefining what it means to live a conscious and healthy life. That is why every week we will present you with the latest news, how-to’s, along with suggestions for consciously-raised, and clean made and sourced food, products and brands. We want YOU to be informed and aware in an increasingly confusing world of options.
The expert team here at MARAS GREEN are obsessed with keeping our customers and shoppers up to date with the latest trends and news in organic food for you and your baby, nutrition, wellness, natural beauty, and more.
Our Customers are Smart
You care about the food you and your family eats, how it’s grown, and how it’s processed. You want clean food, clean beauty, wellness, and home products. You also want to know that the brands that you patronize are truly green and sustainable and believe as you do, that we all must come together and fight climate change.
There are millions just like you
The U.S. market for organic products had a record year in 2018, breaking the $50 billion mark for the first time, according to the Organic Trade Association. Including food and nonfood items, organic sales rose 6.3% to $52.5 billion last year, the association reported in its 2019 Organic Industry Survey. Record levels were reached for both segments: Sales climbed by 5.9% to $47.9 billion for organic foods and by 10.6% to $4.6 billion for nonfoods.
Delicious Good Living- Here are a few reasons why Buying Organic just makes sense.
The way your food is grown and your house products sourced have a major impact on your physical, emotional, mental health as well as the environment. For example-
- Organic products have fewer pesticides, like; fungicides, herbicides, and insecticides
- Organic food does not contain preservatives and generally have higher nutritional value than conventional food.
- Organic farming is better for the environment. Organic farming practices conserve water, reduce pollution, increase soil fertility, reduce soil erosion, and use less energy.
- Organic foods are just more flavorful.
- Organics support a healthier community Organics keep toxins out of our drinking water, air, and soil.
- Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, like antioxidants.
- People allergic to chemicals, certain foods, or preservatives often experience fewer symptoms from food and beverages when they eat organic foods and products.